Press Kit | Articles | Research | In the Media | What’s New | Links
Images: Download Assets as ZIP (4.1mb)
HuMandalas – Activated Connections
Synchronize & cultivate healing energy with community. Align our connected bodies, movement and sound with the natural rhythms of sacred geometry. HuMandalas.com
Conscious Dancer Magazine – Issue #21 + Upshift Guide
Article about Daniel Levy sharing HuMandalas in schools.
Conscious Dancer Magazine – Issue #17 – ‘Occupy Movement’
Beautiful article about bringing more love and art into the Occupy movement. Features Daniel Levy sharing HuMandalas at Occupy Oakland.
- Sacred Union Celebration in Hawaii I love weddings. It is so special to gather a celebrate Love! Recently I was so blessed to join my close friends to recognize & honor their Union. My husband Daniel Levy lead the personalized ceremony. The setting was a picturesque iron wood forest by the ocean cliffs on the Big Island of Hawaii. The ...
- Sacred Geometry Yoga Sacred Geometry Yoga
- Sacred Geometry Movement for Group Synchronization Move with the sacred geometries of the natural world to improve sensitivity, alertness and synchronization. HuMandalas are a simple technique for groups of people to consciously attune with these universal rhythms. From a space of harmony, with each other and all of creation, we can collaborate with optimal efficiency. Continue reading →
- Sacred Geometry Inspired Spiritual Vision Leading to HuMandalas In 2005, I was living in Tucson, AZ, doing cleansing work with living foods, as taught by Ann Wigmore, to heal myself from my childhood disease, Tourette’s Syndrome. As my diet and body became more pure, my “tics” did improve greatly and I started developing more energetic sensitivity, including seeing other people’s “aura”. I ...
- Powerful Antidepresant and Law of Manifestation Tech : The Smile Mudra and The Science of Smiling. This article will reintroduce the science of conscious smiling, aka “The Smile Mudra”, along with some new scientific research supporting the already fairly agreeable benefits of smiling. All this came about as I pondered the relationship between mind and body for the pratice of deliberate manifestation. It seems to me that if I can do something ...
- New Earth Way Showers, Ecstatic Love Based Beings: Galacivate with HuMandalas: Conscious Planetary Revolution Many of us are really starting to see and feel the New Earth. We are re-establishing our direct link to Source. Our Supreme Communication is being restored and from this perspective, we really do feel a sense of Oness that comes with a specific request/mission for each of us. Each of us has a specific ...
- Make Love for the Planet What would it be like if love making and sex could heal the earth? Well, it can. Our intentions are very powerful. Collective intentions are even more so. When we focus our intention and cultivate vibration with movement, breath & sound, these ripples restructure the air around us and our intentions are carried in those ...
- Kundalini Yoga and HuMandalas In Kundalini teachings we have come as of 2013 into the Aquarian Age. The Piscean Age has ended and we are entering a new Era of the dynamic relationship between the universe and human consciousness. Continue reading →
- HuMandalas for Healing The Planet HuMandalas are guided or spontaneous ceremonial yogic circles in which the geometries of creation are made with connected bodies, movement and sound. Using the power of intention, participants cultivate healing energy for themselves and the planet. My name is Daniel Levy and I have been teaching this art of connection for about 7 years. I developed this ...
- HuMandala Yoga in Europe **Beautiful Video!*** I love surfing the internet and finding awesome displays of human connection. The most recent is from Wild Love Beamer in London.
- HuMandala Mudras – Om Ah Hum This evening we had a raw food potluck at the house… there were about ten of us and it was great! We started the meal buy holding hands and making to sound “YUMMM.” Yum Circles have become a very common way to begin a meal. It is so nice to connect, ground and bless food together. ...
- Oklahoma Tornado Victims HuMandala Blessing HuMandalas offer an amazing way to reach people and situations that are seemingly separated from us by great distances and or time. Continue reading →
- HuMandala Embodiment – August 25-26th 2012 A unique opportunity to fully immerse in the energy of conscious community, prayer and intention setting, sacred sound and conscious movement. Experience a higher level of the connection and beauty that cultivates within the realm of HuMandalas with visionary, Daniel Levy. There is something to be said about the value of immersing oneself for an entire weekend ...
- Flying Partner Yoga (Acro-Yoga) Fun, playful yoga for family, partnership, and community building. Building strength, flexibility, and trust by lifting each other up! Flying AcroYoga is a shared movement awareness art that incorporates yogic postures, acrobatic positions, thai massage, and collaborative play. Daniel Levy brings a lightness and universal accessibility to this style of yoga by teaching and directing the movements in a ...
- Finger Tutting is a Peaceful Co-creative Art Finger Tutting is gaining popularity amongst youth around the world with many viral YouTube videos and instructional videos appearing all over the internet. Finger Tutting was popularized with break dance styles and is making a huge comeback, now with YouTube access, especially with young people. I think this is a great thing because it is a very ...
- Mudra-Breathwork Consciousness-Manifestation Technology HuMandalas automatically and simultaneously connects, synchronizes and harmonizes the bio-rythmic field of each individual with those of everyone involved to generates a new, interpersonal neural-psychic network with its own bioenergetic field. Continue reading →
- HuMandalas are Yoga Circle Ceremonies HuMandalas are a creative way for groups of people to share and cultivate intentional energy. Through collaborative movement, breath, and sound, HuMandala participants mirror and connect with the building-block patterns of the Universe (sacred geometry), co-creating a living, breathing container where vivid visions are born, powerful prayers projected, and spontaneous beauty and magic experienced by One ...
- Bliss: An Exploration of the Current Hippie Counterculture & Transformational Festivals Steve Shapiro offers a compilation of blissful photos and quotes featuring many of the Hippie culture festivals we love, includes quotes by Daniel Levy. Continue reading →
- 7 Situations HuMandalas Will Change Your Life! 7 – Before a Meal 6 – Peak of a Mountain 5 – Political or Social Demonstrations 4 – A Natural Vortex 3 – For Collaborative Projects 2 – A Fresh Water Spring 1 – In Outer Space Truth is, HuMandalas are great anywhere! Have Fun!
- When Choirs Sing, Many Hearts Beat As One When members of a choir sing, their heart rates quickly become synchronized, beating in the same rhythm. Researchers think this may be why singing together is a key part of religious rituals around the world, and such a joy for the singers. Continue reading →
- Human Connections Start With A Friendly Touch – NPR Social scientists have shown in many studies over the years that supportive touch can have good outcomes in a number of different realms. Consider the following examples: If a teacher touches a student on the back or arm, that student is more likely to participate in class. The more athletes high-five or hug their teammates, ...
See what we’re up to on Facebook
Madame O’Douce teaches how you can become an ambassador of the Spiral of Cooperation and bring the message of In’Lekesh to the world.
The Human Mandala Project is Josh Davis’s creation. By creating layed out mandalas and artwork with human bodies, the most amazing photos are created from above. This is very beautiful!
Tony Burrough’s intention process for groups of people to empower each other’s manifestations. This is an aspect of the HuMandala Experience.
This is a project to get in tune with the needs of deprived villages in 3rd world countries using ‘Flying AcroYoga,’ ‘Synergy Circles’ and other connected yogic activities. Daniel Levy trained with founder, Francisco Morales Bermudez and is a certified synergy teacher.
Learn yoga at a successful Ashram community with over 200 residents. With Ananda Yoga, aasanas are done with affirmation to accentuate the posture. In the tradition of Paramahamsa Yogananda, this is where I became a certified yoga teacher.
A resident of Maui, founder, Deborah Dove is an inspirational partner yoga teacher, specializing in Mandala Yoga Circles. Cultivate resonance, build coherence and unite groups of people in a heart filled cooperative way. Bond deeply while opening up portals to the divine through these joyous, co-creative exploratoriums.
Kaleidoscope Community Yoga is a community yoga project started in Bellingham, Washington. The project was founded to establish a culture of practicing yoga together in community.
Japanese site about Minko and Mori, who share HuMandalas in Japan
Laughter Yoga is really fun. Get together an laugh… that’s the focus. There are different games to get people laughing more.
Circus yoga incorporates theatre, AcroYoga, and kids yoga for an all around fun filled time
It’s great to grow up, learning yoga at an early age. Rainbow Kids Yoga is a teacher training for those wanting to guide children in playful yoga forms.
A caravan of vege-oil run buses show up at the school. It’s time to drum, dance and plant fruit trees. This project is amazing!
Awesome resource and best way to learn about the technicalities of the creation patterns.
Dr. Nassim Haramein’s writings and theories regarding sacred geometry and energy.
Dan Winter’s website, Winter’s was my first sacred geometry inspiration
with his film “The Geometries of Love”
Great information about Sacred Geometry
Learn about Dr. Emoto’s experiments with water and how our intentions are reflected in the crystals. This is mind blowing!
Time is Art! Learn about the geometric structure of time, based on traditional Mayan astrology.
See a listing of lay lines and vortexes all around the planet. This is a great resource.
Learn how to draw and apply the flower of life to your world view.
Detailed articles about the Golden ratio and the Fibonacci spiral
Open source sacred GEOmetry
Retreat, Festivals & Workshop Spaces
Home of the HuMandala Embodiment Retreat, the Land of Hearts is set on 90 acres in the beautiful Siskiyou Mountain Range just 15 minutes outside of historic Jacksonville, OR and 30-45 minutes from Medford and Ashland. Nestled deep in the mountains, we offer straw bale cabin rentals,Temple Rental, and straw bale workshops and other classes.
Host to many HuMandala events, Harbin Hot Springs is one of the oldest and most beautiful hot springs in California, it is now operated as a non-profit retreat and workshop center. harbin is located north of San Francisco, above the Napa Valley wine region.
Experience over 40 classes a week of intense, creative, and energizing yoga. Classes are offered at all levels from beginner to expert – there is truly something for everyone.
Celebrate with us and delight in our world class entertainment, hand-made crafts, delectable foods, educational displays and magical surprises at every turn of the path We invite you to join us in our wooded setting, 13 miles west of Eugene near Veneta, Oregon for an unforgettable adventure.
The Mission of this Gathering of the Tribes event is to create a fun, inspiring and nurturing environment that is mutually supportive to uplift us and bring out the best in us all. Many of us have had the transcending experience of being at a festival/gathering/event where the spirit of community, art and creativity transported us to new heights and supported us to be more heart centered, empowered, and to live a healthier more vibrant lifestyle.
Peace Village Festival 2011 kicks off on August 19th – 21st with three full days of concerts (think mini-Tanglewood or Britt Music Series, along with spa and mineral springs, a stone’s throw from Ashland) — replete with a wide variety of music including Reggae, World Fusion, Rock, Folk, Kirtan, Gypsy, Latin, Funk, and Americana, all with a common goal of uniting in the spirit of peace.
From Chico, CA,
MaMuse plays inspirational music that warms the heart. They are feature in some HuMandala videos.
From Ashland, OR, Cornflower rocks the beats with his loop machine, creating all the music from his voice, bringing in the new age with heart opening songs. He is featured in HuMandala Videos.
Eric Mandala is a talented musician who plays sacred music from all around the world.
Other Great Resources
National magazine about using conscious movement to transform ourselves and the world.
Check out Fall Issue #17, page 11 for a blip about HuMandalas!
Great resource, online radio and
TV show about the emerging conscious culture.
Encouraging people of all ages to PLAY!
Time to flip your world upside down with my favorite exercise device, the yoga swing. Look for videos of Levy demonstrating how it can be used to practice Flying AcroYoga.
From the creators of the Yoga Swing, Experience brain balancing techniques, and many other therapeutic tools for transformation.
Villages.cc is a ‘hours’ based global barter system for ‘Inter-connected, Trusted networks of friends’ HuMandalas accepts villages payments for all workshops that we host.
Crowd Fund any projects, we use WePay to sell and manage tickets to our events.
Link to us!
HuMandalas – Activated Connections
Synchronize & cultivate healing energy with community. Align our connected bodies, movement and sound with the natural rhythms of sacred geometry. http://HuMandalas.com